RacingNews365 Group, motorsport’s fastest growing media outlet, seeks an enthusiastic, highly motivated and knowledgeable presenter for our video platforms. Having established ourselves as a must-visit destination for global F1 fans in the last two years, we are moving our social media, podcast and video activities up a gear.
YOU could play a crucial, outward-facing role in our plans!
As presenter YOU could be the ‘face’ of RacingNews365.com by delivering new, unique F1 content - ranging from news snippets to in-depth discussions with our panel of experts - on a daily basis.
We are seeking far more than a ‘face’: The successful applicant will be unafraid to pose difficult questions to F1’s movers and shakers, will originate and create lively scripts, is fully conversant with editing suites and able to engage with audiences across the spectrum of F1’s demographic.
- Are an experienced presenter with a proven, verifiable track record in motorsport
- Combine professionalism with an enthusiastic and dynamic screen presence
- Don’t have a 9-5 mentality and willingly work (race) weekends
- Are a self-starter with initiative
- Have followed F1 (and other categories) extensively
- Are a seasoned interviewer with an in-depth grasp of motorsport, in particular F1
- Able to professionally edit video
- Understand the nuances of social media and can generate engaging content
- Literate in Adobe suites, including Photoshop and After Effects
BENEFITS: Commensurate with duties and experience
APPLY: In the first instance submit a comprehensive cv containing a brief portfolio of related examples of your work to our Editorial Director: info@RacingNews365.com
Please note: This position has now been filled. However, if you would still like to send your information for future job opportunities, we are happy for people to send their information through the above email address.