RacingNews365, which is present in the F1 paddock throughout the season, enjoyed record-breaking 2021/2 seasons, amassing more than 350 million combined pageviews per year across its Global and Dutch websites.
Reporting to the Lead Editor, these new roles will be core to maintaining the website's reputation for being a trustworthy source on all things Formula 1 and motorsport, while driving further growth and reach.
The successful applicant(s) should be able to demonstrate a true passion for - and have impressive knowledge of - Formula 1 and other global motorsport series as well as demonstrating a firm grasp of digital and SEO best practices.
They will be proficient in copy editing and writing, have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure whilst also being highly organised team players with widespread experience of working within a team environment.
What we are seeking
- Work within a tight-knit, remote editorial team to generate high-quality content for the website
- Produce content quickly and accurately on a daily basis, including across F1/motorsport weekends
- Create and nurture relationships that increase exposure of our brand to fans and within the industry
The ideal candidate
- A demonstrable passion for and excellent knowledge and understanding of F1 and motorsport
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write copy in line with the highest editorial standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure, while prioritising accordingly
- Excellent grasp and understanding of SEO best practices
- Professional approach at all times, whether working remotely or on location
- Ability to work in and contribute to a fun and dynamic team-based environment
- Ideally educated to degree level, but relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration
- English mother tongue, though knowledge of other ‘motorsport’ languages a distinct advantage
- Must have experience of working on a reputable digital platform
- Experience of writing, and possibly commissioning, managing and signing off content
- Experience of writing about F1 preferred, while experience of writing about motorsport is essential
Interested in joining our team?
To apply, please send your CV and recent work examples to email@example.com by Monday 7, March.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only applications from short-listed candidates will be acknowledged