Helmut Marko has indicated that he is set to continue on as Red Bull Motorsport Advisor following a meeting with bosses. The veteran Austrian is a Red Bull GmbH employee but ran into trouble in 2023 with comments over Sergio Perez's heritage forcing him into a public and private apology to the Mexican. At 80, there had been the suggestion of Marko stepping back, but the Le Mans 24 Hours confirmed that he will continue to be as involved with Red Bull as ever in 2024. "Yes, in a positive sense, everything is continuing as planned," Marko told OE24 who will continue to travel to every Grand Prix. "If I said: 'It's crazy what is coming for me,' it would be difficult' but I say to myself: 'Australia is beautiful, and I am looking forward to the trip to Melbourne. "From Friday 11am to Sunday evening, I do my job for Red Bull Racing, and I enjoy it."
Most read
Never miss a thing from the Formula 1 season! Add the 2026 F1 schedule to your calendar at the touch of a button. Subscribe below and put the dates and times of every race directly on your PC or smartphone, so you don't miss a second from the new season.
Download the F1 calendar Download the F1 calendar
A variant with just the race and qualifying is also available.
Click here to download it..









