Video Host & Editor: RacingNews365.com
Following a period of exponential and sustained growth since launching in February 2021, RacingNews365.com is seeking a Video Host & Editor to accelerate the Real Home of Motorsport to its next level.
RacingNews365.com forms part of the Dutch-based RacingNews365 Group, and is a key pillar in our global expansion plans. Future career opportunities for the successful candidate, who will currently perform a similar role in a global motorsport (or allied) news outlet or be ready to confidently take the next step, are effectively unlimited.
RacingNews365 is a leading motorsport platform which is the market leader in the Dutch space and growing exponentially throughout the rest of the world. We attract 6 million unique visitors monthly via top-level, quality content delivered to fans directly from the world’s paddocks.
Breaking news, in-depth analysis, exclusive interviews, full-length features and a series of 'scoops' complete our current product mix, with numerous exciting developments in the pipeline.
We are seeking a Video Host & Editor for our videos, so we can provide our fans with an improved offering on YouTube, our website and social media in a position that will also allow you to further develop our video branch
You will be a Video professional with wide-ranging experience in similar roles and be able to demonstrate proven skills and will be a highly motivated digital native who will operate under guidance of the Lead Editor, Manager of Operations and Social & Video Manager.
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed an education where you have learned the ropes
- Knowledge of editing video and audio is a must
- You have experience as video and podcast host and in voice-over work
- Must be able to handle a camera
- You have knowledge of Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or similar programs
- Affinity (and experience) with managing social media
- Some experience in presenting
- You are able to turn ideas into cool videos
- You have a proactive attitude
- You can work in a structured way and do not succumb to deadlines
- You are flexible in terms of employability. Working in motorsport means not having a 9 to 5 job and working on (race) weekends is part of your job
This is a full-time role with a 1-2 month trial period. A competitive package is offered based on skills and experience.
Apply to: info@RacingNews365.nl, enclosing a covering letter, comprehensive CV and video samples. Preliminary interviews will commence immediately, with the process likely to be completed by mid-February. Only applications from candidates selected for initial interviews will be acknowledged.